Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cousins and birthdays

On Friday my sister and her 4 kids came by for a visit. Here is a picture of Chloe (2.5 years) and Andrew (5 years) with Kate. They are all so cute!

Saturday was my 27 birthday and to wish me a happy birthday, Kate slept 5 straight hours in the night! Kate was also such a good sport at Courntee's shower that afternoon. There was very little crying even though we were away from home for 4 hours. She made my birthday a very happy one. I have to give credit to Will, though, since he has a calming effect over Kate. There is something about daddys and their daughters.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow... Kate's cousins are awfully cute! :-)

My kids sure love Kate. Chloe has been telling me a lot lately, "Kate is my friend." :-)

Mary and Jim said...

Haven't seen pictures of Sarah's kids for awhile- so it was neat to see the cousins (well- at least part of them!) Such a blessing you live so close to each other!