Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

This has been a wonderful Thanksgiving week. It started off with an early Thanksgiving lunch on Tuesday with Will's mom. Next we had some family over Tuesday night for another Thanksgiving meal. We celebrated on Tuesday since Will had to work Thanksgiving night.

Last night Kate and I headed to my sister's house for a yummy feast with my family. It was a great evening! Below are some pictures from yesterday.

Kate loves to wrap up her stuffed animals like a baby. Yesterday Elmo was the lucky stuffed animal.
My family at Thanksgiving

Kids table
Kate didn't want to eat any of the meal except for my dinner rolls. Instead she enjoyed carrot chunks, grapes, and mac 'n cheese. Kate quickly discovered Chloe's baby doll and stroller. Kate loved looking at the cat.
Cuddling with Papa
Future chess player?
Counting pum-pum-pums!!! Gramma bought all the grandkids chocolate advent calenders and ornaments. Kate wasn't too sure what to make of the advent calender so she stood on it. I hope she didn't crush the chocolate! As always, Kate asked to sit in her booster seat while she played with one of Chloe's toys.
Kate borrowed one of Chloe's princess dresses. So cute!
Kate and Chloe were dancing together....it was so cute!


1 comment:

Ben and Sarah said...

I LOOOOOVE the dancing girls!!! :-)