Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Our beautiful Kate Kate

July 23, 2009 marks the day our first born entered this world.  She came 36 hours before her planned c-section at 1:30 in the morning (she was breached).  When I first saw Kate I thought she was the most beautiful baby!  She was so gorgeous, with a full head of hair, dark skin and adorable features.  Over the past 6 years Kate has blossomed into an amazing, vibrant, beautiful girl.  She is intelligent, athletic, and excellent at everything she puts her mind to.  One of my all-time favorite things I love about Kate is her HUGE heart...she really cares about people and making sure everyone is happy.  She cuddles me when I am sad, shares toys with her sister to keep the peace and always wants to help clean or make dinner.  She has been an amazing blessing to our lives. Happy 6th Birthday, beautiful Kate Kate!

Kate was 7lbs 70z at birth

1 year old

This is our favorite 14-month picture of Kate..."Pum! Pum! Pum!"

2 years old

3 years old

4 years old

 5 years old

6 years old




No comments: