Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another ultrasound...just for fun!

I have come to realize it is wonderful having a husband that works at a hospital! Since Will is an employee we received the privilege to come in for another ultrasound yesterday. We were hoping to get one more peak at our daughter to make 100% certain she is a girl, but she had other plans. Our baby decided to keep her legs nicely closed together so we could barely get a peak. We did get 2 ultrasound technician's opinions, though, and they both believe it is a girl. I figure with the 2 recent ultrasound results, we are 99.9% sure she is a girl so I am going to start registering for pink things!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yay for comments! Love the pictures of you all on Sarah's birthday! And now that I know it's a girl, I will make something extra special for your little one!