Monday, March 30, 2009

Belly Bump!

I am now 23 weeks pregnant and I am starting to FINALLY get a little belly bump. For the past few weeks I have felt as if I just looked fat (with a nice beer belly) but now I am starting to look a little pregnant. Yay! I guess since I am so tall (almost 5'11") I might be able to see my feet by the end of 9 months. I would rather have a small belly than look like an elephant!

I must admit that I absolutely LOVE being pregnant! The first 3 months were a little hard since the nausea was annoying, but now I feel like a million bucks. It is the most amazing thing to feel my daughter kick and punch throughout the day. Even Will has had the pleasure of feeling her move. I can't wait to meet her! Only 4 more months to go...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You look great!! We're going to be down in CA sometime this summer - either June or July - so I'll either get to see you quite pregnant or with the new little girl!