Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blast From The Past

Flashing back nine months before our scheduled C-section...here is Christmas day 2008, the day we announced to our family that we would be expecting in Summer 2009. We gave my parents a cook-book, and replaced one of the pages with a recipe called "Bun In The Oven", with cooking instructions (9 months), serving size (Hopefully no more than 8 lbs), and "excellent source of love, crying, pooping, etc". Mom figured it out pretty quick, but Dad took a little while. Enjoy the video!





4 comments:

Jason said...

So sweet! I love your mom's reaction - so wonderful! It made me laugh and smile - and your dad is funny - the delayed reaction. At least your mom didn't scream the way mine did when I told her we were pregnant.

-Liz

Amy said...

Really cute and sweet!

Laura said...

I'm so glad you guys posted this! What a great reaction from your mom!! :)

Sarah said...

Mom is always so dramatic... :-)