Monday, July 13, 2009

C-secion date scheduled for Friday, July 24th!

We just found out that our c-section date is scheduled for Friday, July 24 at 1:30pm. We are still hoping the baby will turn herself downward before then. If she is still breeched by the 24th then the doctors will try to turn her before the c-section. If they can successfully turn her, then we will be sent home so we can wait for labor to start, but if she remains breeched then we will proceed with the c-section. I can't believe in 11 days we might be meeting our daughter! Will and I are feeling very ready to meet her. We have been anticipating her arrival for several years so we aren't too nervous or anxious. I just hope she isn't much of a screamer.

Here is the most recent picture of my big belly. I am 38 weeks along so hopefully I won't get much bigger than this!

1 comment:

Mary and Jim said...

We'll be praying that she turns! Been there, done that 3 times w/ c-sections- not the best option!