Saturday, September 12, 2009

Poop EXPLOSION!!!

Kate and I had quite an interesting experience this morning. I was changing her diaper and while I was about to put her new diaper on she sneezed. The sneezed caused her to poop which exploded about 3 feet in the air and landed on our rocker. The poop got everywhere! Thank goodness for easy to clean fabrics and our bouncy seat that kept her happy while I cleaned up. We have had poop explosions before which usually hit our hand, but never has it flown so far. This must be some sort of record!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo funny, for me, anyway..maybe you will laugh later on...actually I think you are a real trooper to share this story with us!

Love,
Evonne

Sarah said...

That's disgusting!!! Chloe says, "My goodness!" :-) You are going to have some great, embarrassing stories to tell Kate when she is older.