Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Such a cutie!

Yesterday I was putting away some groceries and Kate kept asking to hold one of the nectarines I had just bought. She would hold it for a few seconds then ask me to put in back in the basket and then she would ask to hold it again. This went on for several minutes until she decided to give the nectarine a little bite to see what would happen. She bit through the skin so I figured I would cut a few pieces for her to try. She ended up loving the flavor of it so she wanted to hold onto the whole thing. She sucked and chewed on it for about 20 minutes and got nice and dirty.
"All done!"

Two of Kate's new things are to hug and cuddle her stuffed animals and to turn her palms up as if she is inquiring about where somthing has gone. Yesterday we were playing this game with her monkey, Valentine. It was so cute!
"Where did he go?"
"This is fun!"

Here is some video of her playing.

2 comments:

Ben and Sarah said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!! :-) Did she really eat that whole nectarine, too???

Amy said...

Aack! I LOVE the "Where'd he go?" look.