Sunday, September 5, 2010

Huggable friends

Kate has several stuffed animals she loves to play with. The other day she was walking around the house with an Elmo we are borrowing from Gramma and Papa. She was giving him lots of big hugs...it was so cute!

For my 3-year birthday I was given a fluffy teddy bear named T.C. He quickly became my life-long friend and I took him every where. He has survived many years of love and abuse...he even had his hand ripped open by our childhood puppy that I repaired with cotton balls and some of my mom's thread when I was in Jr. High. I have had T.C. sitting on Kate's bookshelf and the other day she asked to hold him. She quickly discovered how wonderful of a teddy bear he is too. She carried him around the house on her head and then gave him lots of hugs and kisses. It delighted my heart to watch her and T.C. bond.



2 comments:

Laura said...

That is SO sweet!! I love it. And look at her big teeth, and walking all over the house... wow!!!!

Ben and Sarah said...

Simply adorable. :-)