Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our Little Sweet Pea

Here are several pictures of Kate from the past week. The first two are from Solvang which I forgot to include in our last post.


Kate is already in love with cell phones. She loves to press all the buttons, accidentally call people from my phone book (sorry if anyone has received weird calls from me), listen to the ring tones, and pretend to talk on the phone. It is a great "toy" to keep her entertained!
The other day I pulled out a Halloween costume we received from Hazel. I didn't dress Kate up completely in the costume since she wouldn't let me, but it still was pretty cute draped over her. Kate wasn't too sure what to make of the large unicorn on top her head.
New development! Kate can feed herself with a spoon. She loves to feed herself yogurt (video below), sweet potato puree, and mac 'n cheese. Half of it usually ends up down the front of her, but she is still doing a very good job. I am very proud of her!

Last night we had bible study over and all the kids enjoyed playing together. Here are Hazel and Kate playing with a stroller Kate just received from her Dedushka.

Kate and Abby playing with some Mega Blocks.

Another new development is that Kate now has a molar! I think the other 3 will follow soon but now she has 8 teeth!

No comments: