Friday, October 15, 2010

Volkswagen Cruise to St. Helena

Yesterday Will and I had the opportunity to take a wonderful cruise in his 1952 VW Beetle to St. Helena for some yummy burgers. We took the back roads by Lake Berryessa and enjoyed the winding roads and beautiful scenery. My Mom watched Kate for us while we went on our little 4 hour excursion.
We stopped in St. Helena at Taylor's Refresher (now known as Gott's) for some amazing burgers, shakes and onion rings. It is our favorite burger joint in California...it is certainly worth the drive!

The weather was perfect for the drive and the rolling vineyards made for a gorgeous drive!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you were able to have the time together, and that Papa and I could spend some quality time with a little girl! We all had fun!

By the way, I love the last picture of the car in front of the vineyard!

XOXOXO

MOM