Saturday, November 24, 2012

Loscutoff "Thanksgiving"

Today we celebrated Thanksgiving with Will's dad and his wife, Helene.  We didn't have a formal Thanksgiving meal...we went to an Italian restaurant, but we had wonderful time spending the day with Dedushka and Grammalene.  Maggie kicked off the day as a cowgirl.
Weeks ago Dedushka promised Kate he would come to Davis wearing a pinkalicious pink shirt.  He actually went to the store to buy one just for Kate!  He also came bearing a surprise of specially ordered pinkalicious cookies.  He knows what his Granddaughter loves...PINK and SUGAR!
 I love this picture!
 Unfortunately Maggie wasn't feeling too social so she spent the afternoon playing in our backyard while Kate played inside with the grandparents.

 I think it is time for me to raise the basketball hoop! :-)
 Story time and cuddles with Grammalene.
 I love Maggie's blue eyes...they are gorgeous!

 To keep Maggie busy at the restaurant I gave her my iPhone to flip through my pictures.  She is pretty good at scrolling through. 



We had a wonderful time with our wonderful family.  We are truly blessed!

No comments: