Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Maggie's Field Trip To the Pumpkin Patch

Maggie's preschool took a field trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday.  Maggie was super excited for her first field trip and I got to be her chaperon!

We attempted to get a picture of all the pre-k kids, 3 classes in all.  Maggie is middle-right.

Maggie took about 1 minute to find her pumpkin.  She was so excited to pick a "big" one and she gifted it to Will since he calls Maggie his "Maggie Pumpkin."

Caitlin is Maggie's best friend.  As you can see in this picture, Maggie was having a hard time holding her pumpkin.

Through the corn field and to the maze

Maggie loves petting the baby goats

Peter, the baby calf

Maggie loves holding the black and white kitten.

I liked the baby piglets.

Getting ready for a tractor ride. (Maggie is bottom-right)

On the tractor and ready to go!
Maggie and I both had a very special day with her class, at the pumpkin patch.  I feel very blessed that I have the luxury of easily going on field trips and watching my children enjoy special events in their life.  Thank you, Will, for all the hard work you do for our family so I can capture moments like this!

No comments: