Monday, December 21, 2009

New things...

I was at Target the other day and I came across a pair of baby Ugg boots. I couldn't resist so I had to buy them for Kate. She looks really cute in them, but they are a little stiff so I can't imagine they are very comfortable to wear for too long.


Recently Kate has been very fascinated with me drinking water out of a cup so I decided to give her a taste of my water. She loved the few sips she received so I bought her a sippie cup. I don't think she has quite figured out how to suck on the top to get the water out, but it made for a cute picture.



Kate is greatly enjoying the Johnny Jump Up she received from her cousin Chloe. We had another Johnny Jump Up but the spring wasn't very bouncy...this new one is very bouncy and Kate loves jumping in it!

1 comment:

Ben and Sarah said...

Wow, she's really good at that! She has it down! :-) Our boys never really figured out how to JUMP in it, only Chloe really, truly jumped in it. :-) The boys would swing or twirl around. I think boys are not as coordinated. :-)