Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kate Happenings

Kate fell asleep when we went for a walk after dinner. This was the second time she has ever fallen asleep in her stroller! I had to take a picture of her in her cute and cozy polar bear outfit.
Kate has discovered that tags are way more exciting than toys. She loves to crumble and chomp on any tag she can grab.


Kate is getting really good at sitting up on her own for longer periods of time. We still like to surround her with support since she does topple over occasionally but I think her independence will be here soon!

Will and I both agree that Kate is the happiest baby we have ever seen. This video is proof... :-)

3 comments:

Ben and Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, Kate's laugh is contagious!!! It made me laugh out loud!So incredibly adorable.

I find it funny that she loves tags. Our kids all loved tags, too. They also seemed to think the tags were better than the toys themselves. :-)

Anonymous said...

When I tried earlier to see the video, it wasn't working. I am so glad to come home from a long day of teaching to find it is now up and running...listening to Kate's laugh brightened my spirits! She is precious! GRAMMA

Unknown said...

What a joy to see her laugh! What a joy to see the three of you joyfully interacting -- something we take for granted, but when you think about it is hugely significant. Thanks for letting us in on it!

Love, Dad