Tuesday, January 26, 2010

6-month Checkup Stats

Today was Kate's 6-month checkup. She weighed in at 19lbs 10oz which puts her in the 95th percentile and measured 26" long which is slightly above average. Aside from getting weighed and measured she also received her first round of the H1N1 and seasonal flu vaccinations. She was a true champion even though she screamed pretty loud when she was pricked with the needles. Once we got home, Kate enjoyed her first taste of butternut squash that I had pureed this morning. She finished her first and second servings! Below are a few pictures from this afternoon.

1 comment:

Ben and Sarah said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE pictures!!! I can't believe she's already almost 20 pounds!!! :-) Wow. Mom tells me I was only 19 or 20 lbs. by the time I was 1 year old. Puts that in perspective. ;-) I seem to remember Josh and James were around that weight at 6 months old, though, so she fits in with her cousins.