Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kate Kisses

Recently Kate has discovered that she likes giving me kisses. Basically she opens her mouth real wide and sucks on the side of my cheek. There have been a few times I thought she would leave a mark, but thankfully I have pulled her off on time. It is quite a slobbery experience but also very sweet. I am the only one she tires to kiss so I feel very special and loved.


Annie, our cat, is very jealous of Kate, especially when Will is playing with her. Annie is constantly begging for attention...sometimes she is so desperate she will approach Kate to see if Kate will pet her. Kate grabbed onto Annie's ear once, but that doesn't seem to keep her too far away. We try to give Annie some attention, but the truth is that Kate is so much cuter and not nearly as hairy! :-)

No comments: