Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Beautiful Day

Wow! Today couldn't be more perfect! The weather is a pleasant 60 degrees and the sun is shining bright. Kate and I took full advantage of the beautiful weather and went for a walk and had fun at the park. Here are a few pictures from our recent adventure.

Kate didn't seemed too thrilled to be in the swing. She spent the whole time watching a little boy play basketball with his dad.
After the swing we went down the slide a few times and then moved onto the grass. This was Kate's first time touching grass and she didn't seemed to be too amused. She was still distracted by the boy and his dad. :-)
I am getting pretty good at taking self-portraits of Kate and me. She didn't quite feel like smiling this time.
Some other things that Kate has been up to this week involve taking every toy out of her toy box and throwing them on the ground. I think she is getting pretty bored with her current toys so this has been a fun thing for her to discover.We decided if Kate was going to take everything out of her toy box we would out her in the box with her toys. :-)
On Sunday we dressed Kate up in a cute springtime dress. Doesn't she look so cute?

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Way to totally make me jealous of the awesome weather! Ugh. I'm so over it being cold and wet. I feel like I'm in Oregon again, except I can't come home for a sunny weekend.

The Loscutoffs said...

If it makes you feel any better, Daniel, today is gray and rainy.