Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Belated birthday outing

Yesterday Will made good on his birthday promise to me...he treated me to Fenton's ice cream! My birthday was 7 months ago, but we finally found an opportunity to drive to Vacaville for our treat. It was so yummy!!! I think I want to make this a yearly birthday tradition. Kate did a very good job patiently waiting for us to finish our ice cream. She entertained the other customers with her high pitched squeals and giggles.

Will ordered the brownie sundae...it was huge! I think he only finished about half of it and let me have several munches of his brownie. :-)
Here are a few videos from this week. Kate is continually practicing her sounds and "mama" seems to be her favorite. She also enjoys playing "crazy head" with us in which she shakes her head vigorously back and forth, mimicking what we are doing. It is very goofy!





No comments: