Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kate Happenings

One of Kate's favorite activities is kissing the baby in the mirror. This usually consists of licking the mirror with her mouth wide open and leaving a big drooly spot behind. It is very cute!

Just the other day Kate discovered that she can pull herself up to stand. She has greatly enjoyed this new discovery...it is a whole new perspective on the world. We have had several bonks and tears, though, since she hasn't figured out how to get down from the standing position gracefully. Below are some pictures of her standing up at different spots.
(Okay...this one is in here because it is too cute!)

Once Kate realized she could stand at her bookshelf she had to throw all the books off to make a nice mess.

1 comment:

Ben and Sarah said...

Oh I love her!!!! Those pictures make me smile! :-) I love that first one of her looking in the mirror! She melts my heart! Well, I love all these pics... :-)

With MUCH, MUCH love from Auntie Sarah