Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Happenings

Kate enjoyed her first Easter yesterday. She started the day off with her very first Easter basket. I filled up some plastic eggs with buttons and coins. Kate loved to pick up the eggs, shake them and then throw them across the room. She did this until all the eggs were out of her basket.

After she had fun with her Easter eggs, we got her all dressed up for church. She looked so cute in her pink dress.

Kate and Will before church. Kate loves her Daddy kisses!
After church we headed to my parents house for brunch. Kate enjoyed sitting in her Great-Grandma Elliott's lap while we prepared the food.I think there must have been something in the food we ate because my family went crazy! Thankfully Will, Kate and I were not effected.

Later in the evening Will barbecued some burgers for us. Unfortunately the weather was very rainy, but he braved the storm in my swim parka and made some fantastic dinner. Yum!

No comments: