Sunday, April 25, 2010

Saturday

Yesterday Kate and I joined the Loscutoff clan for a sushi lunch (Will had to work, unfortunately). Will's younger brother, Peter, flew in from Switzerland for the week so we all got together to visit before he heads back to the Switzerland to work on the Super Collider. Kate did very good hanging out at the restaurant for 2.5 hours. She is such a wonderful baby!

Kate loves her Dedushka!
Walt tried to put his sunglasses on Kate. She was amused at first but then quickly turned fussy.

I came prepared with lots of snacks to keep Kate busy...cheese, Gerber Puffs, and yogurt melts. I tried out some disposable placemats I bought at Target and they worked great! They stick to the table so Kate couldn't pull it off.
Happy Mommy and Baby. :-)
Here is a picture of Kate with her future Auntie Megan. Peter and Megan became engaged over Christmas break. We are SO excited to have her join our family though it may be a few years before the wedding due to their school schedules.
Back at home Kate helped me make a batch of oatmeal scotchie cookies. I have been trying out my friend's ERGO baby carrier this past week. It is a great piece of baby equipment. I can hold Kate in the front, back or side and it doesn't hurt my back due to the waist belt. I think I need to go out and buy me one!After cookies we gave Kate a bath before bedtime. Will loves to squirt Kate in the face with water...she doesn't seem to mind too much. Her expression is so cute.

No comments: