Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Afternoon at the pool

On Monday Will, Kate and I went to the public pool. It was Kate's first time being in a real pool and we had a wonderful time. Kate seemed to really enjoy herself...she loved the water and she loved watching all the kids around her. At times she even pushed off of me in hopes to swim around on her own. I think she is going to be a little water bug. I also think Kate is going to take after her Auntie Sarah and become an amazing breaststroker...I swear Kate's legs were doing a perfect breaststroke kick!

One really fun feature of the pool is their water fountain section. Kate really enjoyed walking around the fountains and getting squirted with water.


I think we only stayed at the pool for 45 minutes or so before Kate got fussy since it was time for her nap. Next time we go we will have to plan it better so she doesn't get tired so quickly. So much fun, though!


That evening Kate and Will were lounging on the sofa. So cute!


The next day, Kate was showing off her new dress while playing the piano. She LOVES to play the piano...she goes up and down all the keys. Aside from being a swimmer, I think she will be a musician too.

1 comment:

Ben and Sarah said...

I have to say I LOVE her dress! :-) Where did you get that one???