Monday, June 21, 2010

Kate Happenings

Every morning Kate and I enjoy a 30 minute walk and stop at the park to go on the swings and play on the slides. Kate loves her time at the park! Her new favorite thing is to try and climb up the slide...there is something about this girl and climbing!



Kate's other favorite activity is to play in the laundry basket. Will and I take her on "laundry basket rides" all around the house. She also loves to just sit in the basket and play games with me. Usually I will place some of her toys in the basket and then she will proceed to dump them all out; we will go back and forth doing this for quite a long time until she gets bored. Here is some video of Kate's recent ride with Daddy.

1 comment:

Ben and Sarah said...

Haha! I love the laundry basket rides! It makes me think of those Bumbo movies on YouTube. :-)